Our white paper describes the benefits of EDA and explains how a data-streaming platform like Apache Kafka and Amazon Kinesis:
• Provides massively scalable, fault-tolerant architectures
• Orchestrates event interactions
• Connects data streams from disparate sources & systems
• Enables persistence and querying of data streams
• Offers a real-time view of product and delivery quality
• Facilitates instant reactions to emerging issues
Regardless of where your organization stands in its digital transformation, adopting an Event-Driven architecture is essential to realize the full potential of data locked away in static relational databases using archaic batch processes and synchronous, point-to-point interactions. Event-driven applications are nonlinear and asynchronous, which makes them adaptable, enabling components to function independently and be reused many times over.
It’s time to embrace Event-Driven Architecture. Your business can’t afford not to.
Don’t miss out. Download this invaluable whitepaper now!